AIM
Phoozle

Arme à Feu Arme à Feu

Excellent

Nice work. Also where did you get the name from and what does it mean?

Django1337 responds:

Lol thanks.
The name is french for firearm... pretty gay but i thought it sounded cool haha.

Rugrats Rugrats

Yeah.

It was alright at the start then the quitar came in which was pretty cool but someone the notes were badly out of key.

Next time work out what key the song is in

Cheers

-Matt

ChiRoN- Antyx ChiRoN- Antyx

This must contain at least one word, apparently.

Wow this is really nice. You sequenced the drums very well. And I loved the synth you used, it sounds like a song B0unc3 would make. Hope to see more like this. Check out my latest - Just my luck you might need to download because the upload screwed up :s

BMC-Audio responds:

Like b0unc3, huh? that guy is amazing lol. thanks for the great review, i'll check out your page again.

Chiron- Resitional Force Chiron- Resitional Force

Crazy

Wow I loved the start, everything seem to fit it quite nice. The synth pad thing was really cool but as it started to get into the song it started to get a bit random which i didn't like to much. But keep working at it and you will get a lot better.

Also get some new Drum samples try using the FL beat slicer.

Cheers

BMC-Audio responds:

i agree, i guess it was a bit choppy. i dont know where to get any decent drums, i havent found any good ones. thanks for the review!

Turnbit Turnbit

The WOW starts now

WOW this is great I loved the synth at the start.
And the sound effects you used were awesome. The bass needs some work to my liking.

What software do you use?

dj-padman1 responds:

It just dawned on me when I put the track up that the bass was a bit monotonous. Well, thanks for the backup opinion!
Software? Fruity + Live 6.

-[ Rusted Bucket ]- -[ Rusted Bucket ]-

Wow

Wow Ive played Banjo-Kazooie on my old Nintendo 64 and i remember this song really well. It sounds like your using the exact same instruments as the real thing, but this version is a lot better than the real thing.

Nice work man. Check out my latest - Glass.

DSMagnum responds:

I used different instruments. I don't really remember the original too well though.

Thanks for the review!

StereoCilia &amp;lt;[Wayward Sonata]&amp;gt; StereoCilia <[Wayward Sonata]>

Okish

Yeah I like the strings and the bass and the drums are well synchronized with the rest of the tune.

Personally I don't like this sort of Dnb but yeah
nice work :y

Check out my new Dnb

-Matt

Stereocilia responds:

thanks, i will

Tubby Beat Tubby Beat

CrAzY

This song is only 4 seconds long but it pwns most of the songs on the NG audio portal.

Good job.

A New Fable of Fears A New Fable of Fears

sweet

This is sweet

i love it how it goes slow to heavy metal.
very original.

keep ^up^ good work.

[{-Þhò0žle-}]

How to Become God How to Become God

Give a one-line summary of your review (50 charact

This is great.

gotta love those drums :)
make more like this!